There are many, many variations of the Pimm’s cup, this one’s just a favorite in our house. It’s sour and a little sweet and the cucumber makes it refreshing on even the hottest days.
- Pour 2 oz. of Pimm’s over a glass full of ice.
- Add a splash of ginger liqueur. (If you don’t have the liqueur try experimenting with fresh ginger or ginger ale! We’ve found 1 part ginger ale to 3 parts carbonated water tasted pretty great.)
- Add 1 tsp-1 tbsp agave nectar. (You can add more at the end to taste, depending on how sweet you want it to be.)
- Pour in the juice of half a lime and a squeeze or two of lemon.
- Fill the rest of the glass with carbonated water.
- Garnish with cucumber slices.