Well…I was going to post this in the morning, but tumblr was down ;P I think breakfast is my favorite meal of the day. This morning I had green tea, sliced apple, and my favorite oatmeal recipe. You can find the oatmeal recipe below the cut! (And a couple more photos, as usual!)
How to make it
- 3/4 cup coconut milk, not from a can (rice or almond would work as well)
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp blackstrap molasses
- 1 tsp tahini
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/8 cup raisins
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- Pour the milk into a pot on medium heat, then stir in the tahini, molasses, and peanut butter.
- When the mixture is pretty much consistent (don’t worry if the peanut butter is still lumpy), pour in the oats and raisins and let cook for a few minutes.
- When the oats are tender and there’s little liquid left, take it off the heat and put it in your serving bowl. Swirl in the brown sugar and eat!